9/16/09

WHERE DID THIS MAGIC PIZZA COME FROM?

3-D Design Project: Toothpick Bridge

Results
Weight: 6.3 oz.
Max. weight held: 35 lbs.

2nd place in the class for weight:strength ratio! Goonies R good enough for me!RIP, Black hole of time and energy!

Notable Artist:


Li Wei


This is real photography; not doctored or shopped. I read somewhere that he uses wires, acrobatics, mirrors, etc. but I like to believe that he also incorporates magic, heart, that sort of thing.



RECENT LIBRARY RENTALS:
MOVIES:
The Stepford Wives (old version)
Carnage
Waiting For Guffman
I'm Not There




Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to downplay your 'education', but I 'created' the same structure in my kindergarten class...

    I'm sure you're professors are going into deeper theory and stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just realized that I used the incorrect form of you're/your.

    Hmm. Disregard all sarcasm in the above comment, and take it literally.

    My bad.

    ReplyDelete

WELL, FOR YOUR INFORMATION

My photo
I am an illustrator hailing from Cincinnati and Tampa. I currently reside in Grand Rapids, MI.


website: www.jacksjogren.com
email: jacksjogren@mac.com

ANNALS OF HISTORY