9/21/09

WORLD ON A STRING


I did these at Rosa Parks Circle at night and when I came back there was a children's event being set up. Now I feel bad for writing "this poop smells like farts". Welcome to the real world, chitlins!




I've got to go to class, but here's a sketch I did of a guy on the bus a couple weeks ago. Since then, I've seen him four times. FYI, the first time I saw him I was 45 minutes away on a public bus around GVSU. He told me "I just want to get back to the f***ing west side". Maybe he did, but I sure see him downtown a lot these days.

1 comment:

  1. I heard from Bekah that the Spatula of Truth has been hanging out with the Meatball Sub of Justice at the Pancake Jam on Melrose.

    ReplyDelete

WELL, FOR YOUR INFORMATION

My photo
I am an illustrator hailing from Cincinnati and Tampa. I currently reside in Grand Rapids, MI.


website: www.jacksjogren.com
email: jacksjogren@mac.com

ANNALS OF HISTORY