9/26/09

You Should Really Keep An Eye On:

HAPPIEST LION


Happiest%20LionQuantcast

Hailing from Boston, this prolific 18 year old is one of my good friends. His music portrays the dark, child-like, and heartfelt emotions of a vegan kid that grew up all over America. When asked about his life plans, music is the only thing that comes to his mind. I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that in time he'll find his way into all the world's eardrums, providing the soundtrack for road trips, mixtapes, and study sessions everywhere.

You should really keep an eye on Happiest Lion.
Quantcast

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL, FOR YOUR INFORMATION

My photo
I am an illustrator hailing from Cincinnati and Tampa. I currently reside in Grand Rapids, MI.


website: www.jacksjogren.com
email: jacksjogren@mac.com

ANNALS OF HISTORY