2/10/10

Valentine Sing-O-Gram Service / Smokescreen Submission

As a Valentine's Day gift to you, I am offering to sing for your sweetheart or loved one via personalized video over e-mail/Facebook/Myspace, free of charge.


Send the following info to
jacksjogren@mac.com :

-Name of recipient

-Means of delivering Sing-O-Gram (Email/Facebook/Myspace, etc...)

-One song you'd like me to sing for recipient

-Any message you'd like me to deliver to recipient

PS: You may choose to be an anonymous requester


- - I consider myself an accomplished musician and would be honored to sing on your behalf to your shnook'emses and snigglefritzes.

- - - There's no catch and I solemnly swear not to give out any email addresses. I just want to make your Valentine's Day better!


On another note, here's my full-page submission of my mini-comic, Acetate, that I sent in for Desert Island's Smoke Screen free newspaper.

1 comment:

  1. Get any goobery song requests yet? If not, I have some ideas.

    ReplyDelete

WELL, FOR YOUR INFORMATION

My photo
I am an illustrator hailing from Cincinnati and Tampa. I currently reside in Grand Rapids, MI.


website: www.jacksjogren.com
email: jacksjogren@mac.com

ANNALS OF HISTORY