4/11/10


Here are some things that have been on my mind.









Here are some things that have caught my camera's eye.
Brian's secret is that he cannot read.

I thought they were better than this.

This shell looks like a puppy dog.

This caterpillar was frisky as hell.

This apple was attractive, I photographed it.

What happens in Flint, flies out of Flint international airport.

Eye'll post again soon.

Until then, here's a video of Emile Cohl's Fantasmagorie. Cohl has been coined the "father of the animated cartoon". This film was made in 1908 and consists of about 700 drawings.
(found on www.loudreams.com)
Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL, FOR YOUR INFORMATION

My photo
I am an illustrator hailing from Cincinnati and Tampa. I currently reside in Grand Rapids, MI.


website: www.jacksjogren.com
email: jacksjogren@mac.com

ANNALS OF HISTORY